Polywrap is a framework for developing software powered by Wraps. Wraps are software modules that are:
- Portable - run in any environment
- Composable - easily and safely call into one another
We believe that the future of software will be driven by a multitude of highly-specialized, platform-agnostic modules rather than monoliths.
Polywrap comes with:
- Clients - for interacting with Wraps from any environment
- CLI - for integrating, building, and deploying Wraps
Currently, Polywrap is being used for:
- Web3 - bringing web3 protocols into all types of apps
- AI - enabling AI to learn and compose together new actions
Check out awesome-polywrap for an overview of the the Polywrap ecosystem.
Join our Discord to get support and connect with the community!
Polywarp is open-source software currently licensed as MIT.